Friday, February 8, 2013

Meet our February 2013 Team Members

I am proud to introduce our great team...
  
Jennifer Eaton - Jennifer is my cousin and is a HH Alumni from my April 2012 trip.  Jennifer is married to Bob and has 2 beautiful daughters, a great son-inlaw and wonderful show dogs. Jennifer brings a wonderful sense of humor and endless compassion.  It is a nice balance that you will all come to love!

Michael Bonner - Michael is a good friend of Jennifer and is also a  HH Alumni from my April 2012 trip.  Michael will also surprise you with is unsuspecting humor and is a fantastic salsa dancer!! Michael lives in California and is currently relocating from San Francisco to San Diego and adores his little pouch.

Syam Yellamraju - Syam is a good friend and vendor partner of mine through Ameriprise.  Syam is also a HH Alumni from my April 2012 trip.  Syam is the gentle giant and lives in Atlanta with his wife Lalitha and has two beautiful daughters.  He told me he would be coming back but we had to go during the cooler months.  Let's hope that February brings a little more relief!

Lalitha Yellamraju - Lalitha is Syam's wife.  I am so excited that Lalitha is able to join us.  She had planned on going with my team last April, but due to unfortunate circumstances was not able to join us, so this will be her first mission trip. I look forward to meeting and sharing this experience with her.
     
Patrick Todd - Patrick is friend of mine from High School.  Patrick and his wife have 3 girls and live in Minneapolis.  Patrick took a leap of faith to attend this year's Healing Haiti Sweetheart ball with my husband and I and is now ready to take the next step in his faith journey to serve the poor. Patrick positive outlook on life and willingness to try new things will be a great addition to our team.

Brenda Vale - Brenda and I became friends when our two boys were just little Mites with the local hockey association and further bonded by the anxiety we shared as being goalie moms!  Brenda has two sons, one at Iowa State and the second son a senior in high school.  This will be Brenda's first mission trip.  Brenda's organizational and leadership skills along with her sense of adventure and fun will be a great addition to our team.

Lisa Berndt - Lisa rounds out the hockey mom trio.  Brenda, Lisa and I quickly all became bleacher buddies and the coach's biggest critics:-) when our boys made the high school hockey team together.  Lisa and Brenda's sons' are also roommates at Iowa state.  Lisa is a Nurse at Hennepin County Medical Center.  Lisa's humor and personality compliment the compassion that is required by her job and will be greatly appreciated by all as she ventures into her first mission trip experience as well.

Kristina DeMuth - Team Leader.  Kristina is my daughter, beautiful beyond words both inside and out!! Kristina is a registered dietician doing full time mission work at Grace Village in Haiti.  She will be taking the week off to co-lead the team with me.  She is planning on attending grad school for Public Health next fall.

Laurene DeMuth - Team Leader.  I am a mother of four wonderful grown children and a new grandmother to a beautiful baby girl. My husband Tim and I have been married for 27 years.  I also work full time for Ameriprise Financial.  I am so excited to be co-leading the February trip with my awesome daughter - Kristina

We ask for your prayers as for our mission team as we go forward to do God's work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment